The Elite Skinny Shot
Specially Formulated With Semaglutide for Weight Loss and Vitamin B-12 for Energy
We understand that weight loss can be a challenging journey. The traditional paths of diet and exercise, or even other weight loss methods, may not always yield the desired results. It’s a struggle that many individuals face, and that’s where The Elite Skinny Shot comes in.
Under the guidance of our Physician Associates, you will receive the necessary support to navigate the complex terrain of weight management. Our team is here to help you overcome the hurdles and guide you towards a healthier lifestyle.
Only $399 per Month
$129 Initial Consultation Fee
Body Contouring With Emsculpt NEO
Burn Fat and Build Muscle
FREE Evaluation, Consultation, Personalized Treatment Plan, and Mini Session
Find Out if Emsculpt NEO is right for you… FREE Discovery Session
Call 941.203.5111 to Schedule or Book Online Using the Button Below
Elite VIP Xeomin Membership
Become an Elite VIP Xeomin Member and enjoy the following benefits:
- Only $109 per month… saves $132 off our everyday low prices.
- Love the convenience of having fresh Xeomin throughout the entire year… you’ll receive 40 units of Xeomin every 90 days.
- Enjoy 10% off additional units of Xeomin PLUS 10% off any other product, service, or treatment in our spa.
- Save money on your Xeomin treatments with our affordable membership package.
- Feel confident knowing you’ll always look and feel your best.
Join today… savings… convenience… consistency!
The Best Med Spa in Sarasota for Botox®
Elite Medical Spa in Sarasota is a medical spa offering all the latest nonsurgical, anti-aging services at an affordable price. From Botox to Laser Hair Removal, we provide all your skin care solutions. Our team is dedicated to making you feel “at home” and taking care of all your anti-aging needs. The soothing atmosphere will relax and rejuvenate you by the time you leave. Come in and get a complimentary consultation and see how Elite Medical Spa in Sarasota can help you!
Our full-time Physician Assistants and skin care specialists use the latest cutting-edge technology and most effective products and treatments offered in the medical spa industry. All of our skin care solutions are customized for your individual needs. Our aesthetic staff will work with you to build the optimal plan to rejuvenate your skin. Our team’s mission is to revitalize your skin, and help you look and feel younger, confident and more invigorated. Call today to request your free consultation and visit us anytime at Elite Medical Spa, where all of our clients are beautiful, and beauty does not have to be expensive.
Thank you for being our client. We appreciate every single one of you. Please note our Appointment Confirmation Policy. In order to better serve all clients, our staff will be calling clients five days prior to their appointment.
Please make sure to confirm your appointment with us. Clients who don’t confirm at least 48 hours prior to their appointment, will be removed from the schedule so we can serve others.
In Order to Avoid a $50 Fee for Cancelled or “No-Show” Appointments, Please Provide a 48 Hour Notice if You Are Unable to Keep Your Appointment.
For the health and safety of our clients, we are no longer able to save and store unused product syringes (such as filler) for use on future appointments. The complete syringe must be used during each appointment.
Effective November 1, 2022: Botox and Xeomin treatments.
To obtain the best possible results and maintain affordability for our clients, we strive to achieve your aesthetic goals using the least amount of product we feel is necessary. In addition, when treating facial fine lines and wrinkles with Botox and Xeomin, the best results are typically not fully realized immediately and may take up to 14 days to settle in and take effect.
Our highly trained, master injectors take a conservative approach when treating the area most people would agree is the most important feature of the body, their face. Our goal is reverse the signs of aging but most importantly, to do so in a most natural manner.
If you have not received the expected results, you may require a “dosage adjustment” visit. As of November 1st, a dosage adjustment visit will be $99. We will continue to provide free touch ups to adjust brow asymmetry.
Why do we charge by the unit and not by the area?
We charge by the unit and not by the area because this is the most fair, ethical, and affordable approach for you. Since every person is different, their lines and wrinkles are different, and their facial muscles react differently to the injections, it is impossible to know in advance how much product will be needed to achieve their desired goals. We take a conservative approach for several reasons:
- It is more affordable for our clients if we charge by the unit rather than by the area. Using only the amount of product necessary to relax the muscles and reach your goals saves product, thus saving you money. Additionally, over-treating a muscle is useless, wasteful, and frankly, unethical. It is typically an indication of an inexperienced injector. Injecting more product than needed will cost you more money but will not enhance the results.
- Final results are not realized immediately. It can take up to 14 days for the product to take full effect. Keep in mind that you may still have visible wrinkles. This does not mean that the treatment was ineffective. The treated muscle may be fully relaxed but the skin has not yet adapted. Treating the same area again will not improve the results. It will simply cost you more money.
- Over treatment can cause unwanted results such as distortion, brow ptosis, eyelid ptosis, “frozen face” or other unnatural features. Our approach is “too little” is always better than “too much.”
Why do I have to pay for a dosage adjustment if I already paid for treatment?
Because we inject conservatively, our master injectors relying on years of expertise and experience, are only going to use as much product during your initial visit as we feel is necessary. If after several weeks, you need additional treatment, then you are simply paying for more product that you did not receive on the previous visit.
What is a free “touch-up?”
We will continue to offer free touch-ups for improving eyebrow asymmetry. That is, in the event one eyebrow is higher than the other, we will inject a small amount of product to equally align the brows.